Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka Eve @ Starbucks Ikano.

Funniest thing today is that all of us were 45 minutes late due to the fact we decided to car pool to Ikano area since we knew it was going to be jammed packed.

I had a slight taste of how it was going to be like. And for the first time, even compared to Starbucks The Curve, it was really busy ..

But boy, was it fun!

The drinks just kept on coming, and coming, and coming. I even gave up to call back on the drinks because under a minute.. bloody hell..there were 15 fraps waiting to be done - and increasing.

It's insane, I tell you.

We opened till 1am, and we took our own sweet time.

Regardless if it was busy, stressful or whatever it is, we had fun.

The most important thing is teamwork; in no matter what sort of company or organisation you work in. And some people are missing of that plus point because they're just stuck up or plain arrogant.

Their loss.

Of course, I had my expectations for tonight, but that doesn't matter.

Woo hoo!











Tomorrow's Merdeka Day .. mmm .. I wonder what's coming up next.

I'll sleep, then I'll find out tomorrow. Wheee

No comments: