Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Not Another Tuesday.

Tuesday is the day where I get myself prepared for the most tiring day of my weekly schedule; which is Wednesday.

Class from 8am, until 6pm. 3 Accounting-related subjects of different elements, and one law subject that covers the mid-basic of.. law.

Which reminds me of the time I took Company Law. KDU PG is insane. 50 of us in the class, and only 5 passed. Mind you, I'm not one of the 5 who passed..

Urgh. The thought of it makes me sick already. But then again, today's Tuesday is a different one. My patience didn't run out as soon as it was supposed to, I came to college early to research on my Law assignment, and things were a little bit more cheerful when I bumped into a Starbucks partner from SS2 on the way back from lunch at this coffee shop near college.

And my parents are finally settled down in Malaysia. Can't say settled down in Penang because the family's seperated in so many different parts of the..world, I guess.

I wonder how are things now, compared to the time we were together ..

Problem is, I don't think about it, come to think of it.

Nevermind that; I'm babbling again.

Things just feel different today. Today just feels great.

.. It just feels great..











Smile, everyone. :)











Time to tackle my assignments.













Trying to believe
The scars unseen
The tears wash clean
You don't wanna breathe the air you breathe
You don't know how you'll live a life alone

She keeps holding on
Holding on to you
Let her breathe the air
Don't wanna be alone
Where do you belong
Anna Lee

No comments: