Thursday, September 25, 2008

Abnormality.

It is times like these where I am both frustrated, and calm.

Firstly, it is my Mid-Terms week, where tomorrow shall be my final day. But honestly, I couldn't care less.

Either it's too easy, or I think I'm not doing a good enough job to at least try and pass my subjects.

It's weird, honestly.

Or maybe I've already wrestled the subjects I'm about to face. It isn't much, really. My working experience added a major pluspoint to what I'm studying, therefore I am extremely thankful for that.

I've got Management Accounting 2 and Commercial Law to face. For this semester, I did not underestimate any of my subjects, and have completed any pending and future work up to date. It's about time management, I guess.

Then again, I find it critically dangerous to see myself sitting in the middle of the store during work (and off days, like today) helping out on some stuff. But finding myself flipping through pages of the maintenance manual and the coffee & tea beverage manual, that's something else.

ON my mid terms week











...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH











And I'm still not worried. So who cares, man? I know I don't. Work tomorrow, yay!

No comments: