Friday, September 5, 2008

A Good Deed.

A good deed may come in many ways. But the deed I pulled off last night (with a little bit of help from my housemate), was probably one of the biggest good deeds with good intentions I've ever performed in my life.

Who knows. It could've saved a life. You never know what could happen these days to others, anyways.

I helped a friend of mine with a minor favour last night, and it made me open my heart; literally. I realised that I'm not a boy with a heart made out of stone.

Watching over this friend of mine; making sure that I showed no disturbance in peace, made me realise that all of us needs someone, at least.

Even if s/he's a soulmate, a friend, a colleague..

.. Or an elephant.

What goes around, comes around. I admit that today's one of my most tiring days, but a simple gift, thoughts of being grateful, sentimental value, and a token of appreciation put one of the biggest smiles on my face in years.

It's been a while since I got surprised by a present.

Although I'm not a fan of tumblers (except for the one I broke yesterday), but this is rather rare and .. different.


Sorry, I know this is not kinky, but this is very.. classy.

.. Which makes it extremely kinky. Orgasmic dowwwww











Thank you.











And today, 4th of September marks the last day that Fery Ichsan were to be a Shift Supervisor. He resigned, and now switched to a Part-Time barista.

They say that it's the people who serves you, the beverage you drink, and the environment that creates the Third Place.

I've did Starbucks before I joined, but sorry, it wasn't the Third Place for me. I saw nothing special; until I joined the whole crew.

Low-pay, but it's being with the Third Place that makes it special.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Fery for everything I've learnt. Especially kicking me over to The Curve to work there to gain experience.

Hoho.

Terima kasih manyak2











Wheee gold tumbler.. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...now u knw hah...myb i shud loan u to klcc or genting...hahaha...dude ur kinky gold tumbler suck man...but its oldies...hehe...gud choice but prefer metal clasic color..okiez...challe

Glacius said...

screw you fery .lololololol

gold is kinky.. hohoho