Friday, September 5, 2008

Someone Sent Me Breakfast.

I have to admit, I'm usually thinking of ways to cut costs in my daily expenses. Like to travel without using too much petrol, transportation, parking costs, food expenses, budgeted items, etc.

I was going to go to Starbucks Ikano to get my guitar strings changed at an odd environment. I feel comfortable there, I don't know why. Probably because I have more space? Before that, would be accompanied by breakfast. Or brunch.

But someone nearly fulfilled my first meal for the day, though I don't take breakfast. Woohoo!

I was having my bath this morning, and my housemate knocked on the bathroom door; which he never does. He told me that there was a package for me.

I quickened my bath, and came out in an instant. I saw..


Has Christmas come early or what? Must be a record to receive gifts like, twice in a week at least. First the tumbler, now the package (two different people; two different gifts).

I opened it up, and yes, it did look delicious.


Chooooo chubi. Hohoho.

Obviously, food items can't be kept, so I went and opened it up and nearly ate it, until I read sticker that came attached with it that read:

"WARNING:
You can smell and squeeze me (after you purchase me) but please do not eat me! Keep me away from young children and pets who cannot read this label"

Breakfast with a laugh.

Hohohohohoho











Thank you. You know who you are ;)

No comments: