Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blind Man's Faith.

That's how things have been for me. Like how they say; go with the flow.

Nevertheless, I'm a happy little boy in KL, at the moment. Work's somewhat great, though it can be better, and life at college is surprisingly easy to pass, and to achieve standards.

Most importantly, I'm getting back onto the serious basics when it comes to music.

I've got my goals set. But to achieve them, is kind of .. hard.











Nevertheless, there's no stopping me. Just that I have to..... leave some things untouched.











And sometimes, it's better off to share your blessings with others. Nothing beats watching the smile on the faces of those who surrounds you..












Ooo! And I got myself a new pair of shoes for work. Kind of tore a minor hole in my wallet, but heck, it's my first somewhat formal pair of shoes. Not exactly that expensive either, but it fits the job, for the moment.

And Deception's on the movie screen.. It's suggested to be watched.. Hoho.. me likey-likey.

Just that don't mind the introduction or the first half of the movie... XD

Are you free tonight? ... XD

..mmhhmmmmmmmmm..

No comments: