Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oooowheeee...

Finally, my eyes are red. I remember that most of my managers who are under major stress from the district managers/store managers would:

1) lack of sleep
2) just plain stress.

Now, I'm the one suffering from the lack of sleep. Right after my morning shift, I ran over to Starbucks SS2 and studied the Coffee & Tea Resource Manual which is kind of interesting yet confusing at times.

Oh my goodness

Well, let's just say that I'm getting prepared for whatever's coming in the future. Currently, I'm learning the basics that most of the baristas should know, and touching a little bit on what the District Coffee Masters would consider as basics, but not for those who are going for the Store Coffee Master.

Let's have a chart:

Store Coffee Master ---> District Coffee Master ---> Malaysian Coffee Ambassador

There we go. And I'm currently at..

Barista ---> Store Coffee Master.

Nearly there, at least.

waiting for my turn to take the test, then I'll be one step further in the job I never thought of being passionate for.

Terpassionated, I suppose.











And for espresso/beverage drinks, thanks to our little Art of Espresso class being held by Shukri and Nazmi in our bar last night, I managed to improve on my skill of steaming milk and achieving the good foam for cappucinos, and lattes.

Wwwwooooo.











Makes me want to steal a La Marzocco at times..

huhuhuhuhu..................











Okay goodnights. Is tired.











EOM is coming by ..................... wonderful.

No comments: