Sunday, September 14, 2008

Starbucks Experience: Starbucks Assunta.

Today, I filled in the place of a full-time partner @ Starbucks Assunta who got into an accident, which resulted them to not able to have enough partners to cover.

So a friend of mine, Aisyah, called me up and asked if I could work. Checking the schedule at my store; it was ridiculous to have too many closers in the closing team, so I told her to confront my Store Manager, and .. well..

My happiness of the whole damned day.

La Marzocco!


It's been so so so long since I last heard this machine. In fact, I was one of the last batches in Starbucks Ikano to play around with this thing before the arrival of the newer partners.

And I'm really glad to mess around with thing at its top condition.

I don't know about the customers, but you know what? I get my Starbucks Experience through the people I work with; and the environment.

But then again, I can't explain why is there a difference between Starbucks Assunta and Starbucks Borders, The Curve. Both small, dead places with very little customers; but..

It just feels better at Assunta. Don't ask me why, but ..

It was fun working there.











I'm a happy little tikus. Hohoho.

Okay. Back to Starbucks Ikano tomorrow. Wheee.

No comments: