Sunday, May 16, 2010

Power.

No, I'm not going to post up another video of Oasis' Don't Look Back in Anger for the thousandth time already.

I just bought (!!!) their songs off the iTunes Store, and it's so easy and convenient!

Of course, the idea of click-click-click is a bad thing. Must remember that everything's automatically charged to my debit card. LOL

Not forgetting, at LEAST online purchases works. Where online purchases aren't even invented yet, like female condoms.

Anyways, I'm listening to the live version of Don't Look Back In Anger, and my God! The whole audience sings along during the chorus.. there must be thousands of fans there just..singing along!

The song sounds so.. lively!











I think I felt that tingly, fizzy sensation in between of the crotch, and slightly below the stomach again.

No comments: