Friday, May 21, 2010

Once Upon A Time II..

I was watching G3'01 at work just now, and my word, did this DVD outrule the 2003 and 2005 release. Talk about music being..music.

And of course, I wanted to skip out on Steve Vai's performances because I've watched it a few thousand times already.

Especially For The Love Of God.

But I didn't. When he hit the first note of that song, I realised that I made it to the end, with the power of his JEM, and rigs.

Which made me want to save up for his JEM!

But sadly, a new one costs about AUD$4000, and I was actually looking at the JEM 77B RMR.

The mirrored / Bad Horsie JEM, but 6 strings.

Then again, getting an Ibanez eliminates the actual reason of getting a Fender. Great.











Pretty ambitious, no?











And I'm still standing by my Fender without regrets :)

No comments: