Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heebee Jeebeeess.

I have completely melted my brain with the Australian advantages, and everything on the good side.

I just scouted (like usual) while using an iMac to visit the Apple Store, and I just found out that I can get a few hundred dollars waived as long as I'm a student here in Tasmania!

Hohohoho.

My MacBookPro costed from $3.5k to $3,001.

LIKE SERIOUSLY!











So, boy. Time to make up your mind while working for the money, and after the Fender Stratocaster. The killer 17 inch, i7, 4GB RAM (can change this in the future myself), 500gbs HDD 7200 RPM, with antiglare screen MacBookPro that costs AUD$3,001 right now, or the long-awaited Nikon D300S that costs up to AUD$4.6k

I am confident in saving up that funds as long as I am working!

OMG.

(unless if they have a student discount for the Nikon as well, then I'm in a serious fix. OR GET THEM BOTH!)










WITH THAT SAID AND FOUND OUT, I WANT TO GRAB MY iPad AND SMASH IT INTO PIECES ONCE IT ARRIVES DUE TO SHEER GIDDYISH FEELING WHATEVER BLAH BLAH BLAH WOOHOOO FUCK STUDIES!

No comments: