Sunday, December 7, 2008

Understand This, Woman.

If I were to tell you something like:

That device is not meant to be plugged into the computer before you shut it down because that will crash the whole system after you try to shut it down.

Don't ask why. That's the problem I faced, so I'm reporting in advanced.

It's a thing that I managed to troubleshoot because I foolishly went through the scenario. Don't come up to me and say:

I need to be there to know what you're talking about.

How about.. You're not supposed to press the big red button that says "I CAN EXPLODE AND CAUSE THE 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th IMPACT BECAUSE I AM A FUCKING BOMB" on a big black bomb, or it will explode and it will cause the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th impact, which not only causes humans to cease to exist, but will cause the universe to become a big black hole without any stars in it.

Or replace the battery because this one's running flat.

How am I supposed to explain these things when they're so freaking obvious? If something runs out, replenish it. Why should we replenish it? That's up to you to crack your mystical nut-filled brain to figure out.

When I do something right, I get nagged. I do something wrong, I get nagged. Better still, perform a bigger crime because I'm going to get nagged anyway. With my mum around, there's no such thing as justice.

I can bet my ass and nipples off that if she were to be a lawyer, she can proove that a bank robbery is an act of charity for the hungry or underpaid.

No comments: