Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bushfire Fairytales..

Ignore the title. It's just the first 2 words that Jack Johnson sang in his song, Inaudible Melodies. Also quite a good song. Secret behind the composition of that song would be that he was studying film production and how music or sound makes the film more presentable, and stuff.

Tomorrow will be a funky/Happy Starbucks/super budgeting day.

10.30am - 6.30pm, Starbucks NZX - Ara Damansara.
7pm (hopefully) - ??pm, Starbucks Borders The Curve - Mutiara Damansara.

Talk about being infected with the Starbucks sickness.

Genius.

I had a fun outing today. Went about Bangsar Village and Gardens. And guess what? I have finally decided on my Christmas present.

It's not the keyboard/MIDI controller I would love to get for music production. Guess I'll have to stick with my trusty mouse and assumptions regarding human velocity on how the human fingers hit the keys at that point to express the perfect emotions for the right note.

I have decided to outbeat my mother in her worthless Nikon digital cameras to get a semi-SLR. Which would be a Canon Powershot S10 .. Yum yum. The last I messed with my friend's semi-SLR, it was the Canon Powershot S3. Then the S5 came out in the middle of this year. Then now it's out of production, and here comes the S10.

Bigger, bulkier, but more fun. Hehahohohohoho..

That's it for now. I haven't even got the time to blog about the Penang trip. In fact, I think I'll cancel that blog lah. I will never have the time for such things.












The ways that your heart sounds makes all the difference
It's what decides if you'll endure the pain that we all feel
The way that your heart beats makes all the difference
In learning to live
Here before me is my soul
I'm learning to live
I won't give up
Till I've no more to give

No comments: