Monday, December 1, 2008

I Got Tagged.

Now, I would get really lazy to tag others, so please tag yourself, thankius.

I can't seem to copy and paste.. So I guess I'll have to type out the questions. Urgh.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
Everybody. As long as they're unique in their own ways in whatever they do, and manage to budge me to learn what they do, I suppose they're part of my inspiration. If a drum professor can be inspired by his students when he's already a drum professor, what say you?

2. What am I feeling now?
Stale.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Hmm. Good question.

4. Where is the place you would want to go the most?
The land of eternal time signature changes and musically beautiful.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be a person with many masks.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I believe in seeing light after darkness.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My mind.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Save it up. Then spend it some time in the future.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Spontaneous, witty and determined.

11. What are the requirements you wish from your other half.
Good hugging skills. Lol. I've got no requirements. Even if I do, it would change from time to time. Not to say I'm adventurous, but I'd accept an individual for who they are even if they're good or bad. That's what love is to me, I guess?

12. Which type of people do you hate the most?
The weird species.

13. What is your ambition.
I've got no idea.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out. That's when you learn on the spot.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Music.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No.

17. Describe yourself
Indecisive, experimental and curious.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
The part that has a bad temper.

19. what is the worst thing that had happened to you?
Nothing. Even if I had a rough childhood, several breakups, accidents, getting lost somewhere in Penang or KL, meeting bad people, changing myself, it all leads to building my character, and I think it's quite fruitful after an amount of time.

20. If you had to make 3 wishes on the spot right now, what would they be?
1) To be a better musician.
2) To be a better person.
3) To suffer from less insomnia.




To tag:

You.

No comments: