Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Being Home.

.. Feels kind of empty.

But still remembering entering the roads of Penang, when I screened down the windows, smelling that horrid stench in the air..

.. Just put a big smile on my face.

I'm actually happy to be in a smaller town, with crazy bus drivers, speeding motorcyclists, 30kmph average speed on the roads, and your friends living just 10 blocks away from you, so on and so forth.

I just settled my ordering for my contact lenses, and visited my high school. Everybody there was happy to see on how I presented myself, because they knew how I was back in high school.

Nothing to be proud of, really, but they saw I became more responsible as a person?

Kind of cool seeing those who once taught you when you were forced to wear school uniforms.











Happy times, happy times..











.. Seriously happy times.

No comments: