Saturday, December 6, 2008

That Rhythm In My Head.

Every time when I face a problem of some sort, I'll only hear of that particular rhythm.

|1 2 3 1|2 3 1 2|3 1 2 3|1 2 1 2|


Obviously, I've resorted to music in being my sanity provider when I'm facing certain situations that I can't handle, or when I'm on the level of getting tensed easily.

And I tell you, it's no joke trying to resist everything.

No, it's not.

But then again, it's part of life.

So who cares?

Ok LAH!

Please do forgive the Malaysian slang. Just that it was a joke by a regular customer of mine back in Starbucks Ikano.

Today's another day. I'm always looking at new HDDs to purchase, but hell, are they quite costly. At this rate, I don't think I'll be getting anything for myself this coming Christmas.

Ok LAH!

Who cares anyways. Christmas is the season to give, not to satisfy yourself with personal needs or whatever it is. That can be done.

Christmas comes once in a year, so I'd better stop complaining. I hope my next leave isn't as hectic as what I'm going through here in Penang.

Gila apa.

...

Ok LAH!

I'll see me darlings in KL on the 8th of this month <3 .. well, whoever is left here in KL, for that's the case. I don't know who went where and whatever it is, so yeah.

No comments: