Monday, December 8, 2008

Final Day in Penang.

And I spent it with two friends of mine while attending the Penang Jazz Festival.

It's nice to watch a small organisation ..getting bigger, and bigger.

I remember the organiser's words..

"If this were to be successful this year, I would do it again next year."

And that was 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken?

It happened again last year.

And it happened again just now.

Awesome stuff, seriously. What surprised me would be this Korean Jazz trio, that goes by the name of Jeon Young Se Trio. The double-bassist is mind blowing. He's not Victor Wooten, because he doesn't play the electric bass, but bloody hell, does he shred on the double-bass shit well.

SHRED, mind you. The speedy finger guitar stuff term.

And the pianist? Accurate, melodious, and blind.

Perfect LAH!

Well, time to start packing. Will blog about what I did when I have the time. Or if I don't forget of course. Hohoho..

No comments: