Saturday, October 11, 2008

[Survey] Tagged by Jo Ann.. hoho

I'll make this quick as I need sleep..

Ten things you might know, might not know, and might not even want to know about me.

1. I am prone to sicknesses of all sort. I have to admit that I've got weak antibodies, but hey, I'm still alive, but nearly dead. Hoho

2. Life's not a bed of roses, and it's interesting seeing othersabusing such beauty of life. I think people should really open their eyes to see what the world has become, accept the fact, and try to make things better for the individual and others to live in. After all, a change can only happen when someone initiates it.

3. I am not as independent as you think. I live based on procedures, therefore I am still somewhat pampered and immatured.

4. I like being analytical. Analysing subjects in many aspects would be an interesting hobby. Then again, imagining on how an individual can perish is another.......

5. When I'm stressed, I think of cigarettes, problem is; I don't smoke.

6. Polyrhythmic is best explained with the term multitasking; but on a higher and techincal level. I am currently in a stage of life juggling everything that seems impossible with proper time management, therefore all sort of activities I am involved in, like studies and work for everyday basics, would be balanced. And since I have never been organised before, I find this point of life being the climax for myself to really prove what I can really do by living alone.

7. I always plan to pass; not to score. Because I don't believe in high grades showing that you know the subject extremely well. I believe in the implementation of both theory and practical to stablise what we understand regarding a situation. There's no such thing as a man being successful by just reading a book on how to be successful.

8. To me, the most considerate thing to do in a relationship is to think of what's the best outcome; not about being together until the end of time.

9. I hold friends close to me, true. I like doing favours and all, but there are only a few that I hold really close to me.

10. I don't believe in 'best friends'. It's bullshit and plain nonsense. After all, if they get knocked down by a lorry that transports pigs, what are you going to do after what you went through? Cry your eyeballs out? Get a life and grow up.




And I tag everybody who reads this.

No comments: