Sunday, October 26, 2008

Strange Deja Vu.

Remember the last time I said I was sick and coming down a fever about 2 weeks ago on that Monday?

Well, it's happening again today.

I'm like, going to die soon.

Urgh.

Today at work, was rather interesting.

I went up to my partner as I saw so many partners doing opening. Like, 2, and there were no earlier middle partner than me. So I went up to my partner who was sliding halfway, and asked her who else is coming in for middle?

"Fery"

The words struck through my head. I couldn't believe what I heard, as I thought she was just joking.

Until I SAW Fery in the bar. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It makes me think of the first few days I was working in Starbucks Ikano 6 months ago. Where things were so trouble-free, and.. fun.

But this time, we had more of Fery on the bar. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa.

Which was kind of insane, but oi! It was efficient and fun. Hohoho..











Anyways, special thanks and shoutout to my dear Kellyinyee for popping by Starbucks Ikano during my workshift with donuts, and celebrating my little belated birthday..

It's like..the best thing ever to do so..?

Although there were just 6 donuts, 2 small candles, a box, and the person with her groceries.. But this is like, the first time I felt like a child, all giddy and happy..

... How is it like again, being happy?

Thanks. :)

No comments: