Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Thoughts.

This feeling inside me,
Finally found my life,
I'm finally free.
No longer torn in two,
I'd take my own life rather than losing you.











It was raining, and the way I parked the Kembara in front of Starbucks Ikano, closest to the damned railings, I couldn't open the driver's door, so I had to enter from the co-driver's seat. It was raining, and thank goodness I wasn't wet.

I sat, and on the spot, I felt my fatigue taking place. I couldn't move.

I was tired.

I was physically tired. But my mind were pondering about:

  • Espresso, Extra fine, Fine, Medium and Coarse grind settings for the Grindmaster, and how its callibration might cause what sort of problems if it's out.
  • The Ionian scale, and the supportive possible modes that goes along with it depending on the chord structure and sharpened/flattened notes in a 7-noted scale.
  • Time signatures - 4/4, 4/4, 4/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/4, 6/4
  • Mike Mangini's clinic.
  • Polyrhythms
  • When was the last time I hung out, and when was the last time I wasn't behind the wheel ever since I got my licence?
  • When was the last time I just went about doing nothing, but just looking and learning at stuff like how a baby uses his eyes to see how the world is in terms of appearance.
  • People nowadays.
  • Coffee.
  • Store inventory.
  • End of Month
  • August 2009.
  • Penang.
  • Family.
  • Problems.
  • My laptop.
  • Music production
  • And...
.. Everything else.

I just sat down and nearly blocked my mind away from everything; turning me into another nobody, again.











But I got to the driver's seat, and drove back home.

So how is it supposed to be, again?

No matter how tired I am, I can't turn back.

Not anymore.

No comments: