Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Snapping Back Into Reality.

It's all about realising what are your priorities.

A good example for myself; although I'm a part-time barista at Starbucks, that doesn't mean that I do not hold have less responsibilities compared to my seniors, or the full-time partners there.

And although I'm a part-timer, I did not forget that I have my studies to pamper and to attend to.

Therefore, I'm back into being polyrhythmic. I'm happy because I finished about 70% of my Law assignment, and what I needed to do at work today.

Woohoo!

Although it caused me a big headache at the end of the day, but I got preparations laid out to submit tomorrow.

Hohohohoho.

I'm extremely happy.











Now what I need, is proper sleep. Hoho. then again, there's the guitar.... Mmmhmmmmm...











The other problem would be I'm extremely financially challenged until my salary comes.. Which is like what, 3 weeks from now? kannineh.

No comments: