Sunday, October 19, 2008

And 4 Years Later..


Me, Edric Ho, and Mike Mangini.


That was taken 4 years ago.

This below, was taken with one of my close friend's camera, and maybe.. what? A few hours ago? :)


YESSSSSSS! I WATCHED MIKE MANGINI AGAIN !!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

His clinic was great! As a musician as a whole, he inspired me to go back into music, learn more about time signature and be more serious in it because sometimes, you can't be all natural if it comes to these things, and about.. life itself through his story, I suppose?

He got better, and just blew everybody's brains off with his consistency, perfect transition of time signature changes, now that I've studied it, I understood it a little bit more..

Wheee hohoho!

Merchandises:

A shirt worth RM 29.90, his Zildjian signature series drumsticks, and..

AND MY FUCKING STARBUCKS CAP GOT SIGNED! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Strange Deja Vu, but if you had a look at my pictures here in my Multiply album, it showed that the last time I saw him, he signed only one side of the stick. I guess now I made a fresh pair without signatures, and one with his signature - based on different years, I suppose? Hohohohohohohohohohohoohohoho











HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO











I AM SO SHIT HAPPY. WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!











PS. Of course there are other better drummers out there in the world, but hey, I'm thankful for at least attending his clinic and to learn more about music in general. Hohohohoo

No comments: