Thursday, October 16, 2008

Somewhat Bedridden.

I just can't help myself,
I'm feeling like I'm going out of my head.
I can't explain this strange deja vu,
But I don't mind.
I hope to find;
The truth..



I woke up this morning, and it reminded me of a February in 2004. My voice changed, my breathing got a little bit harder, my eyes were timidly sore, except that the sun didn't shine on me when I woke up.

Obviously, at that state, I felt extremely weak. In fact, my movements, speed, and stamina decreased quite a bit. Currently, I feel a little bit light headed. In fact, I had to drag myself to the bathroom to get my day started.

And with this tired state of mind, how am I supposed to face a few thousand statutes, sections, acts, so on and so forth, just to get my assignment done?

How am I supposed to get customers' orders out by calling back clearly? After all, the voice is rather important for work to communicate.

Now, what was the difference between today, and that day 4 years ago?

Simple. In 2004: I was problem free, I understood that the world is round, and being in the hospital; I was excused from whatever I was supposed to do or to attend under procedures and rules.

Today: I face my own problems, I understand the world is filled with barbarians of many species, and I'm not officially excused from whatever I'm supposed to do or attend under procedures or rules.

Eventually, 3.30pm or 5.30pm will tick its way by, and I'll have to begin my duties in the bar. Before that, my assignments have to be touched. If possible; completed, since I have all materials. It's a matter of understanding it and converting it into simple English instead of horrid confusing Latenglish.











Best of all, I still feel like shit, but oi, I still have to pull myself up. Hohohoho ...











Good morning, people. Have a better day than I do :)

No comments: