Thursday, October 9, 2008

[Survey] Bored.

Instructions:
Remove one of the question from below and add in your personal question..make it total 20question..Then tag 8 people from your list..List them out at the end of the post..Notify them that they have been tagged..

01.What do you eat everyday?
It depends on where I am, and if I'm working or going to college..

02.Where you will go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Anywhere. I don't mind, really.

03.What's your favourite thing to do?
I guess my latest hobby is to read about.. interesting things.

04.Do you think money can buy happiness?
No.

05.Do you believe in destiny?
No.

06.What are you afraid to lose the most?
Nothing. I've already lost everything, but I'm still riding on a high tide..

07.If you win $1million,what you will do with?
Into the savings account.

08.List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
Nil. Nobody tagged me. I just stole this survey. hohoho..

09.If you have only one wish..what will you wish for?
Wished for destroying a song back during the FDM/Sentimentalities project.

10.If you could rewind time..would you?
No. Why bother? I like learning from my mistakes..

11.What is your ambition?
No idea yet. Haven't planned.

12.What your favourite song for the moment?
Dream Theater - Instrumedley.

13.If you can teleport once..where you would go?
Boston.

14. Do you prefer to be alone or to enjoy good times with your friends?
Neither. Rather spend time doing something progressive with myself or with them.

15.If you could undo one mistake in the past..what would it be?
To change towards my current mentality.

16.If you have a chance..which part of you character would you like to change?
Nothing. If you hate me, that's your problem.

17.What kind of music have you been listening recently?
Everything, oddly.

18.If granted a chance to kill without getting caught, who would you kill?
The manager of Tesco Mutiara Damansara, so I can get my groceries for free..

19.If you were knew that you will die tomorrow..what would you do 24hours before that?
FUCK NO. I HAVEN'T EVEN FUCKING WATCHED MIKE MANGINIZZZ YETTTTTZz. .. NOOOEEZZZZ.

20.List 3 things you don't like about yourself.
Arrogance, mindset, and thoughts.

And now, I tag:
You.

No comments: