Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh, Please Don't Rob Me!

Just yesterday, I received details regarding the whole Mike Mangini clinic, and the Boston Brass clinic. Hohohohohoho.

And well.. RM170 well spent.

<3

I am very very happy.

Of course, I admit that I accidentally bought the brass band thingy, but oits, music is music. Especially coming from Boston, I don't mind at all.. hohohohohohoho..












On another note, I know my brother's going to read this, but hey, I'm supposed to go back to Penang next week to celebrate my birthday with my parents and dinner with my parents' friends, etc. And I just met up with them and my relatives a few nights ago. I was way too tired, and I thought a nice quiet dinner with them was going to be worth my time, but I was wrong. Ended up having dinner with their age group of people. Like.. what the fuck?

And for my 'birthday' this time around, it's more to THEIR dinner celebration instead of MY birthday celebration. Funniest thing is that, it's always been that way around in this family, so .. Let's turn things around now, shall we?

Honestly, if I'm there to be planned about enjoying my birthday? Screw it. Ironically, I had a good laugh about how sad it was when my relatives attended my brother's birthday. None of his friends were present.

What a birthday.

And guess what? Deja vu's happening to me.

So if that's the case, count me out. I'm not going back no matter what. Besides, I've missed out on Steve Vai, Dream Theater and many other awesome acts because of studies. I'm not going to let my own birthday ruin the drummer whom inspired me a lot when it comes to technicality.

Plus, Mike Mangini came 4 years ago, and he blew my fucking brains inside out. I'm going to watch him and make every part of my body reach a certain climax, and blow up of orgasm.

Here's another clip to enlighten some nice eye and ear candy for the upcoming drum clinic.



Just that the clinic will be like, I don't know, 1 hour and 50 minutes more? ;)

No comments: