Monday, October 20, 2008

A Big Thank You..

I entered work today, knowing that I had messages pending to be replied on my Facebook/Friendster account only because you all were kind enough to drop me a message because..

.. You didn't have credits to text me
.. or you didn't have my contact.

BUT, whatever it is, I would like to take this moment to apologise for every mistake I've done against you, if I've ever offended you, or hurt you in any aspects. Like how the Muslims would say it during Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin.. Hoho.

Would like to thank everybody who had called; My parents, Onkel Heinz, Tanta (SP?) Christa, Siti Aisyah Binti Mokhtar, Joanna Tan Wen Qing, Vanesa Kumaara, Debra Wong Jo Yin, so on and so forth.

Would like to thank all the beautiful birthday wishes SMSes that I received. A total of 26 of them, actually. Since I saved them all.. Here's them in order since midnight:
  • Ch'ng Ping Ping
  • Pamela
  • Renee Tay
  • Cindy Mah
  • Denise Peachybutt
  • Shemane Lee
  • Aisyah (again)
  • Farina Elaina
  • Khristabelle
  • Adelene
  • Shaun Cubinar
  • Sammy PongPongness
  • Uncle Pierre
  • Jean Yves
  • Paul Ang Hoe-Kin
  • Bertrand Ferdinand Sibert
  • Jane Ling
  • Beatrice Ting Shi Yan
  • Fery Ichsan
  • Kao Cui Lin
  • Ah Kan
  • Rachel Chee
  • Michelle Tan Chooi Lin
  • Nik Azrin
  • Kah Hoe
  • Shaz
And for the Starbucks Ikano dudes who wished me too:
  • Kak Anita - Who let me do the duty roster, be the Register Partner and just about every other small but irritating tasks because it was my birthday.
  • Ratna
  • Abdul Arif
  • Amzar (early)
  • Shukri (early)
  • Mastura (early)
  • Masitah (early)
  • Iza
  • Shahrin
  • Faisal
A certain thanks to Skyler for dropping by the store and wishing happy birthday in person (I guess she knew when it was..hoho)

And special thanks goes out to both Khristabelle and Beatrice Ting for pulling me to dinner; which reminded me that I have to take a break every now and then. Then again, birthdays come and go, so it's just a normal day .. But thanks again for spending time with a friend like me.. hohohohoho.. terimas!












And for those who wished me on Friendster/Facebook, don't think you're missed out. I just got home from The Curve, so I'm going to check out all of your comments and written messages on my wall..

What I did today. I skipped class because I was way too tired to wake up. Halfly because some people texted me during the night, so I couldn't sleep. I decided to give my day off after my 6am alarm went off. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Went to work, and worked till 7something, waited till 8.30pm for Beatrice and Khristabelle for a last-minute mini-birthday celebration. Had dinner at Sakae Sushi..It's been months since I last had something Japanese! Hoho..

Dropped Khristabelle home, then now I'm here. I should be doing my assignments by now.. but.. Damn this procrastination! Blarghs.











Thanks, you all! For making a birthday I've celebrated away from home, family and old friends; a great one!

:)

No comments: