Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Devil's Influence.

I'm listening to Dream Theater's As I Am, one of my favourite pieces up to date, and all I can say is..

. I can feel the hatred flowing through my veins.
. I am extremely impatient and angry.
. I hate a lot of things.
. I am going out of my head.
. I am not myself for tonight.











It's about time to finally let it all out after quite some time.











Many parts of the world pests are often controlled through the use of pesticides, Arabica coffee is grown in mountainous areas that are significantly higher in altitude than most pests thrive in, meaning there is less need for chemical pest control.

But high altitude means that it would be foggy, and the environment is moist; therefore the coffee trees are prhone to fungus, and it is treated with fungicides.

No comments: