Wednesday, August 20, 2008

^ @$&!^@*!@&#$!@*#&

For the first time, I feel like a zombie in class at the moment.

And this is my first time taking control of a computer while entering class!

Wait a minute. The last time I did something like this was Introduction to IT back in KDU PG in 2006.. Hoho..

But this is much more deeper in a way. Imagine this. This class is called Accounting Information Systems..

......

I hope it has nothing to do with that UBS or whatever nonsensical programme it is that's being used to create databases for accounting systems, so on and so forth.

I checked the first chapter for this subject, and it doesn't show much except for .. Uh ..

Debit, Credit, Asset = Liabilities - Owners' Equity.

.......... ?????

Introduction to Accounting dowhhhh ..











Someone make me down a quad-espresso .. I've been thinking of nothing but sleep.

Guling guling guling @ computer lab. terlanggar lecturer dan terlepas gas kentut semula jadi kat class dan teraktivatekan smoke alarm .. selepas tu, KDU PJ dibakar.

Yay!

Merepek sial. Otakku masih keadaan tido..

No comments: