Monday, August 11, 2008

It's The Adrenaline That Keeps Me Going.

Tonight, was rather insane. Then again, I can't go against my parents when they asked me to head straight to Port Dickson only because of my mum's forgetfulness.

Oh wait. Head straight to Port Dickson AFTER I arrive in Kuala Lumpur.

It's about 1 and a half hours to get to Port Dickson after you leave the toll. Damn.

Plus I'm on a middle shift tomorrow, so that means that I had to go, and come back on the same night.

It's 4.39am at the moment, and here I am, after a night.

Surprisingly, I don't feel sleepy at all.

I find it ridiculous about how mothers or parents would abuse whatever you have when all they care for is their nonsensical items that they forgotten about, and they push the responsibility towards you to deliver and patch the mistakes they've done. Interesting, but rubbish at times most times.

I only ask my dad to take things back for me when I tend to leave them behind only because I know that he's going to be around KL area, and since he's going back to Penang, I don't mind meeting up.

But asking me to bring back nonsensical and ridiculous items from Penang to KL, then eventually telling me that you won't be around to meet up, and then sending me a last minute SMS saying that I should drive down to PD.

Thank goodness I take driving as a hobby, so I wouldn't mind setting myself on fire with a burst of passionate petroleum-based fire.

Some people, are just out of their minds. My mother, on the other hand, treats her garden as her heart. Sometimes, I wonder; as her child, her garden's more important - leaving me thoughts that I'm actually adopted in this family?

I can't be bothered.

That's why I laugh at the term family time together. In the end, someone has to screw it up, and it becomes a ghastly gathering in the end.











Anyways, I commence work in about 6 hours, and I've already unpacked. Time to sleep, and it's back to the usual working schedule.

And I'm wondering; when's the next time will I be back in Penang... Hmm.

No comments: