Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day At College.

And honestly, I'm not used to it because I've been working and doing everything else that does not relate to studies.

Weird, but it feels great to be in college again! There's a little bit of excitement in my life once again.

Today, was nothing much. I didn't sleep the whole night after the previous blog post, and let me see..

6am - Went to McDs @ Mutiara Damansara for breakfast.
6.30am - Proceeded to Bukit Bintang.
7.10am - Left Bukit Bintang after checking up on some stuff.
7.30am - Arrived at KDU and read Jeremy Clarkson's .. Just Another Thing Volume II
8am - Financial Accounting 2 class
9am - Went home and slept
1.45pm - My supervisor called up to clarify some stuff at the store.
3.45pm - Rushed off to the store to check and settle some stuff.
4.40pm - Lunch with my supervisor and partner from the store.
7pm - Tesco grocery shopping.
8pm - Headed to Sri Hartamas to pick up my supervisor to proceed to Ampang for this Starbucks Futsal match thingy.
10pm - Headed back to Damansara, met up with my ex-supervisor @ Starbucks SS2 and had supper.
1.42am - Typing this blog.











Just another regular day. There's nothing much to blog about for the day.

Tomorrow, is what my regular routine resumes. Class, work, work, class, class, work, work, class.. back to back yo!

I sense this week is going to be kind of boring because.. It's the first week. Introduction towards the subjects, etc. It's nothing much, so from next week onwards, I'd better pull my socks up. Last semester, I scored averagely; but not good. Just the borderline to pass whatever it is I needed to pass.

And since I had about 3 hours of sleep, I shall retire for the day, and wake up to another tomorrow.

Hohohohohoho..

Another day at work. Wheeee.

No comments: