Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's Been A While.

It's been a while since I last woke up this early by myself. Usually, I'd be tossing and turning in bed until my alarm rings. But this time, I woke up 2 hours before the alarm even sounded.

But today, it feels rather abnormal.. Waking up to an apartment unit where you don't see any faces. But yet, the sun shines brightly.

I think over, and over again ..

Then the thoughts get erased. The only thing I have in mind is today's classes, this week's assignment, stupid tutorials, Dream Theater, lunch, Starbucks and probably the roads.

Random thoughts, I know, but..











.. There's nothing else that I can think of everyday..?











Mmm.. And my eyes are bloodshot red. No idea why for the morning. Hohoho.











Once the stone you're crawling under is lifted off your shoulders.
Once the cloud that's raining over your head disappears.
The noise that you hear; is the crashing down of hollow years..

1 comment:

Renee Tay said...

Lalala..

U sent me 6 sms'es between 8am-9am
*kanasaii* hemsem u wan me to have eye bags ker? -_- hmpf!

*teehee*
Im kidding. you know i sayang you. =P