Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Hate Being Idle.

I noticed not long ago, that I never liked staying idle unless if I'm way too tired, or way too demotivated to move on in some aspects of a subject.

It really depends on what I'm doing.

Wait a minute, I've got no idea what I'm saying.

Like this blog, for example. I've got another hour to burn because of the same lecturer that nearly made me fail my Management Accounting 1 last semester, but who cares?

Alwyas ruining my daily schedule. If it weren't for these nonsensical break hours, I would've been doing something else more progressive, I guess.

Well, it's just the first week. I can't be blaming everything on a certain subject now, can I?

Let me see. Work at 5.30pm, but I think I might be entering a few minutes late because I received another love letter from the cops today due to the usual illegal parking at my place at home in Damansara.

I really need to get one of them stickers, dude.. Then again, RM120 per month for parking indoors is kind of ridiculous. That would definitely kill my savings to get my musical equipment.

I'm still spoilt for a choice in what I should really do nowadays. Hmmm..

Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts.

Too many things to do, too many problems to consider, but yet so little time ..











Oh well! I'll go find something else to do. Like... Uh. Read a book due to boredom, perhaps. Lalala..

No comments: