Monday, August 18, 2008

Stuck In My Head.

I tossed and turned in bed, and yet, I still have half an hour to go when I'm supposed to wake up, and get prepared for class, which begins at 8am till 10am today.

First day of class, indeed.

Besides that, I sense something's up. I had this really dark theme stuck in my head, the intro for A Change of Seasons by Dream Theater being played over and over again.

I got up, and picked up my guitar and tried to learn the intro, in the end.

For more than 2 hours, I have finally settled, let's say, 1 minute out of 20 minutes of the song?

Time signature, chord progressions, string skipping, etc

Makes me sick at times, but it's just plain fun to really play it right.

Just that I'm missing of a 7 string guitar to play this song. Had no choice but to downtune every single note.











Then again, I notice that there's something wrong. Just that I can't seem to place my finger on it. I let songs explain my thoughts, and I'm getting a little bit paranoid after being involved too deep.

What IS wrong, anyway ..











In a sense that's caressing me, I never felt so young before..

No comments: