Saturday, April 5, 2008

2nd Day of Work

I never posted the first day because.. I was dead tired. Not because of work, but because of insomnia taking over my nights.. It sucks, really.

Tomorrow's another day. Nothing much at work. It sucks being the new guy because.. I don't know how to serve customers! Besides bringing their drinks over or something.

One thing I need to brush up on. I need to speak properly. Ugh. I mumble a lot, I guess. Ugh.

I'm heading to the studio again tomorrow, then it's off for work. I don't know what the hell I can do. Haha. I'm confused. I plan to go to the gym tomorrow, but I don't know how to schedule myself now..

And I think I might go to work when I get stoned very soon. I keep listening to.. Bob Marley. I always wanted to listen to his records and now I get the chance; provided if I don't wash the dishes, which is the only thing I do due to my .. qualification. Hohohoho.

Hmmm. How ah?

Blues sound so damned good. Eric Johnson has the best bluesy sound on stage to me.. ooooooohh... Emotions........





Wheee The Ark studios! XD

No comments: