Monday, April 7, 2008

The Sessionist.

I received an SMS from Iz, and I'll be back in the music scene, once again, after my long absence. Regardless if I'm from Penang or now based in Selangor, the music scene should be known to be as one. Only because we need ALL the support we can get in our own ways!

I won't be producing tracks or music because Iz has already a really good beat going on for one of his songs, which will be featured in his single.

This is going to be my first semi-Malay track to record my guitar nonsense on! I'm looking forward, and I would want to do my best; not because of money, but because how I looooooooooooooooooooove how this song sounds like! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Can't wait!

And by the way, this is my 2nd time doing official recording for an album, even if it's an EP, but my very first time recording in an actual studio! Which means that this is an invitation for you to come along, if you're interested to have a little sneak peak of whatever Iz has recorded (oops!), and what I will be doing.

I will have to get things prepared real soon. Ugh. This is the only thing I've feared right after I took up a job. :(





Oh! On another note, please head to Iz's site, and vote for his single which is being played on Xfresh.fm and Fly.fm .. Remember, even the best entertainers are nothing if there aren't people like YOU to support them!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee work tonight T_T

No comments: