Friday, April 25, 2008

Music Tag.

Something to ease my current situation.. Thanks Amy!



1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make any sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

..... probably happy in some areas? Lyrics have nothing to do wiht how I feel. Maybe I would want to steal some hot girlfriends from some ugly boyfriends during work .. lol


Will you get far in life?
Joe Satriani - Starry Night

Perfect song for the perfect question .. I always wanted to drift somewhere really far away. Actually, I've been always drifting towards a certain direction, even if it's right or wrong ..


How do your friends see you?
Silverchair - The Greatest View

How's this now .. Maybe they're watching me from afar and I don't know that they really do care at times? I'm pretty stubborn. Sigh.


Will you get married?
Dream Theater - The Spirit Carries On

If I take the lyrics seriously, I'm not afraid of getting married during this life, but maybe in another life, where I hope to be a better person than I am now?


What is your best friend's theme song?
Metallica - Master of Puppets

.. Wrong song.. Lol


What is the story of your life?
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

Always wondering where I'll end up at times. Best thing for me to do is just to move on without even planning. It's a bad thing, I know, but.. It's not exactly a good thing .. I gotta take it on the other side... :)


What was high school life like?
Dream Theater - Take Away My Pain

Probably the first thing I would go through to make me forget my problems I face at home and outside at times, I guess?


How can you get ahead in life?
Joe Satriani - The Extremist

Well, this song is obviously an instrumental hit. But this song is like, a song where you play to motivate yourself to do something right, and hard. It's perfect to explain what I do, I guess? When I set my mind on something, I'll just move on without looking back. Besides, it's not like there's an undo button for us or something.


What is the best thing about your friends?
Children of Bodom - Touch Like An Angel of Death.

... I'll try to add some optimism to this song.. I guess .. They're the biggest impact in my life no matter whatever drastic happens? hah... ugh. Mind's going blank


What's in store for this weekend?
Matina McBride feat. Jim Brickman - My Valentine.

.. A date? Hey. I'm working this weekend at Starbucks la..what date..what nonsense -_-


Describe your grandparents.
Paku - Bila Kau Rheda

.. I've never knew my grandparents, really. And with that said, I never understood what the hell this song meant because my Malay sucks.


How's your life going?
Ddie - Sangsi

Oh my God. I love this song. Some parts of the lyrics explain the worst parts of my life, I guess. Mmmm. Meeting the people we never expected to meet - or have met somewhere before..... mmm..


What song will they play at your funeral?
Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why (after I tapped forward because the song previously before this was BSB's Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely)

I have a lot of unanswered questions in life. And sometimes, I'm confused with the things I'm doing, the mistakes I've done, and the paths I've set for myself. It's indecisive, but we have to go through trial and errors to really learn what's right and wrong for all of us, I suppose.


How the world sees you?
FF VII: Advent Children OST - One Winged Angel (Sephiroth's Theme)

Sephiroth; known to be the greek version of Lucifer, being brought to life in the famous RPG game known as the Final Fantasy series. Final Fantasy 7 received the most fanbase, I feel, and is still my favourite game among the other series. The lyrics to this song is sung in greek, but composed by Nobuo Uematsu, a well known Japanese composer. And in the previous version, the lyrics mean nothing but how powerful Sephiroth is and how he will continue to bring death and implying fear into those who stand in his way.

Maybe I have a different impact upon other people? I've always tried to be kind to those around me, but then again, I'm known to have various masks depending on who I'm with..


Do people secretly lust after you?
Prince - Kiss

................................................................................................. WHAT A BLOODY SONG FOR A QUESTION LIKE THIS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! "I just want your extra time, and your kiss" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


How can you make yourself happy?
Metallica - The Thing That Should Not Be.

Being someone else that I'm not? That used to make me happy. But I'm happier being myself now thanks to those around me :)


What should you do with your life?
Metallica - The Unforgiven II

Not forgive those who are against me? Or just pick up, and move on and leave those who go against me .. ? What a song for this question. Lol


Will you ever have children?
Ocean of Fire - Seashell Song

I admit I love this song a lot.. But.. Duh, Seashell song. Probably going to have kids in Hawaii or something. Lol


What song would you strip to?
Ocean of Fire - Dreamin'

... What, slow strip show ah. Oh God. If Kelvyn ever finds this blog, he would have the wrong image of his own song.. Lol


What does your mom think of you?
Dream Theater - Take Away My Pain

As a son, I admit that I've been nothing but a hassle and a burden to my mother due to my attitude. Maybe this trip to KL for my studies would make her and myself appreciate each other more. Only time can tell, but I can't be bothered at the moment.


What is your deep dark secret?
Hammerfall - Always Will Be

This song, seriously, has beautiful lyrics. And I guess in my love life, there are times that I can never let go of the one that I've treasured the most, somehow.


What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Bust a Move 2 OST - Here Comes Trouble.

Oh puki. Meaning to say, s/he's going own me anytime -_-


What is your personality like?
Puddle of Mudd - Blurry

Like the masks I wear - it's hard to decypher what's going on in my mind every second..


What song will be played at your wedding?
Steve Vai - Tender Surrender

.. I hope I would be the one playing this song DURING my wedding! This song is beautiful!!!!!!!

No comments: