Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Minor Updates..?

Well, for those who reads, and have been tagging my tagboard, and wonder why I don't post anything BUT reply whatever I see on my tag board, it's simple.

I hate blogging through the iPod Touch. You can consider myself being.. limited somehow. Until you use one, then you'll know what I mean. Haha.

Anyways, I'm catching up real fine with my odd schedule. One thing's for sure. My housemate sees me way less compared to my friends seeing me, regardless if it's at work, or in college, or somewhere.

My schedule is that I wake up, I go to college, I come back from college, I take a 1-2 hour nap, I go to work, I come back from work, I MIGHT do my laundry, and then I go to sleep. If I don't do my laundry, I have a quick bath, and I drop dead on the bed.

But that's not the point. So far, I've met really beautiful people (not appearance wise, you bloody perverts). My collegemates, I guess? Although I do feel awkward because.. well, I'm a guy and they're all girls, but that doesn't matter.

What really makes me smile is to know that they're extremely sarcastic very very kind. I have met people like those before, but they don't hail from Penang, surprisingly.

I don't know. And these people, they're not even from West Malaysia. And the last time I went to East Malaysia, my Kuching friends were so... friendly.

I can't find any other synonyms for friendly, and it's a little bit understated.

I did prefer Kuching compared to Penang at one point because of the hospitality from the locals there though!

But, whatever it is. It's a fact in life that it's not appropriate for us to look back on the mistakes we've done, the people we've lost due to our mistakes, and the pain we've felt. After all, we're all just humans, and we do not have the power to turn back time.

So that only leaves most of us with one choice - to appreciate whatever we have now, make full use of whatever we're good at, and to prepare for the future.

Oh well.

Anyways, I am glad for those who I still hold close to me, the people I've recently met and gotten closer to, the things that happened to me, the people that inspires me to take music seriously, my partners @ starbucks for teaching me what needs to be done in the store and so many more..

And you must've noticed one obvious thing. I didn't state your name/names here about being grateful for. Well, it could be anybody, that's right. But the problem is, only those who know I'm really close to, KNOW they're appreciated by me through the things I do.

Thanks, you guys! Both in KL and Penang.

Penang friends: I miss you guys!!! JOYCEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Haha .. I will be going back to Penang on one of the weekends probably next month. Since as a part timer in Starbucks, I just need to work for 20 hours per month, and I can get the rest of the days off. But I feel that's not the right thing to do because it'll kill my pay with lack of working hours.

I think I'll plan a Penang trip in June. I'll meet up with those I said that I will meet up with, I guess? I've neglected those who were once close to me, so.. you get what I mean at this point.

And for those in KL; the May 9th, 10th and 11th trip/party is a good sign to show what I mean by being close. LOL.

Tak tau lah.

Well, that's it from me. For those who are in KL/Selangor/Mutiara Damansara, please do drop by Starbucks Ikano if you wish to meet up!

And I also thank my laptop's RAM or BIOS to screw up on me, by the way! Because of that, I have more than enough time for MORE music! Hahahahahahahaha.





PS. Recording session resumes this Friday @ The Ark Studios in TTDI under Iz's new song, entitled Bersama/Together ..

No comments: