Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Secret.

The Secret to what?

I have no idea how to explain what I just watched. Probably the most beautiful thing ever. It's a documentary more onto self-help (not to say that I have serious problems, but it's always nice to know!) and it's extremely good!

I'm not sure how you can pick it up, but here's a link from wikipedia to explain how it is.

Secrets being taught to us and becomes knowledge, and as for me, I like to share beneficial knowledge. The reason why I've blogged endlessly regarding the stuff I have been doing and my musical journey, is because that you might or might not need it!

After all, I did read from the great guitarist, Joe Satriani, say "Knowledge is power!". And local guitarist, Kelvyn Yeang, says something about.. A man's wealth really shows if he shares his knowledge .. Or something like that. I would gladly copy and paste the exact same thing he said, but it's either in his friendster or myspace blog. If I do that now, I won't be able to work well tonight.

I got this file through Karen, and I'm grateful for it (Thanks girl!!!). Although the break up took place, it is some parts of The Secret I've applied through the reasonings I've given her - and myself, to stay strong though we've parted.

After all, it is true that I am happy seeing her smile, even if I'm not the one making her smile. It's a great feeling to let go of someone for something better.

Besides that, I've been grateful for the people I've met, the things I've done, and whatever I have now. After all, don't forget that there are others who would want to be in our shoes regardless who we are. So please, appreciate yourselves, share whatever you have, and always think positive. Negative thoughts gets you nowhere like a neverending loop.

Now if you all are interested in what I've watched, please ask for a copy. I would be more than glad to pass it to you and you will learn a thing or two!





Oh well! Enough of that. Time to sleep, and tomorrow shall be a better day.

No comments: