Friday, April 25, 2008

Tender Surrender.

I'm writing this right after I finished the music tag post which is prior to this entry. And.. I'm in one of those moments where I'm "being one" with music again. That stage where I blend in perfectly like a chameleon, trying to understand a certain song when it's instrumental, unlocking its hidden messages.

Back in 2004, I did this under the tutoring of my guitar instructor, Kelvyn Yeang, only because he touched a bit on the topic. Not many beginner musicians would sit down and understand melodies like a written poem.

And I did that again. Like its title, Tender Surrender, I have no idea why..


... But I'm at a stage where I'm willing to give up everything I have, and just.. relax ...






Am I overdoing myself, again or what? It's impossible! I enjoy work in every way, and .. I don't complain although I'm shit tired.

What do I really want, anyways?

It's time for isolation again, I suppose, until I stablise myself once again ..

... Mmm.. Jordan Rudess .....

No comments: