Saturday, March 22, 2008

This Is A Nice Self-Note Thing.

I was talking to my friend, and guitar mentor not long ago, Kelvyn Yeang, and we talked of all sort of nonsense, ranging from MIDI programmes to.. people. All's good, and I learnt a few things from him today. One of the most important thing would be this..

Polyrhythms .. It's something to do with combining 2 independant time signatures into one audible one. I don't know how that works, but it looks kind of interesting.

.. Don't ask me how it works! I'm still learning.

And I managed to answer his pop-quiz question he asked me a few months ago! He asked me, what is a C Delta Augmented 11# 13 .. Which is..

C Major 7th sharpened 5th & 11th note and an additional 13th note.

According to the CMaj scale, that would mean that the notes to build that chord would be C E G# B F# A !!!!!

Bwahaahhaahhahahaha..

Sooner or later, I should have BFD installed in my system here. Just that it will take a few ... months to finish up the DVD image file downloads. My Top Gear Season 1-8 is about to be done! My collection's about complete!!!!!!! Wheeeeee

Thanks, Kelvyn! You've always been a great inspiring artist for me. It's good to learn new stuff from you everytime I talk to you. Hahaha..

No comments: