Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Word..

It's raining heavily outside, and for some reason, I'm not fond of blogspot. It's lagging my laptop through its convenience in blogging and all, but by the looks of it's taking up too much memory.

And back to the raining issue. It's raining really heavily, and well, my clothes can't seem to be dry, no thanks to the weather. Besides that, I hope it stops real soon because I have an interview with Mr. Hadee of Starbucks @ Ikano ..

Yep. Applied for a job last Monday, but I didn't even get a phone call. There were some.. technical difficulties somewhere around, and I had to re-apply for the job again. This time, I didn't need to wait for them to call me regarding the interviewing time. They already set the time and date for me on the spot!

This will be my very first time about being interviewed. God, do I know nuts about what they're going to ask me. All I know is that, I can't be bothered, but I need a job badly!

And quickly too!

Anyways, I'll keep you all updated about this, I guess. For the meantime, let me retreat to my Dream Theater sanctuary..

No comments: