Monday, March 31, 2008

Sweet Joy!

I made it!

I got the news I've been wanting to hear for a few weeks already! I got a call during my first day of class and it was from none other than.. Starbucks, Ikano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call from Mr. Fery just now, and he said that my first day of work should start this weekend, and my first ..uhhh ..quick tour of the outlet thing starts this Wednesday!

Wooo hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Besides that, KDU PJ's nonsensical. Without fail, there's always the time where I have to run back to the administration side to confirm the subjects I can take, or can't take, with the drastic change of schedules.

And I think I dropped the wrong subject. I will retake Taxation, or re-register for it, and will drop Commercial Law, because my coordinator, or whoever it is, said he can't do anything about Commercial Law.

Urgh. Well, at least I won't be failing my law subject - again. HAHAHAHA. Like what happened a year ago back in KDU PG.




Wheee work work work work work work work . XD

No comments: