Friday, March 21, 2008

Cancelled. :(

I was looking forward to my first day at Starbucks @ Ikano tomorrow, but Mr. Fery brought bad news to me.

Unfortunately, the first lesson/day for rookies to learn about the shop outlet and all session is..full.

And due to my late application, which is still because of that OTHER guy's fault, I can't enter this month's class.

Who knows, I could've gotten in earlier?  After all, one week does make a little bit of difference.. Hmmm.

So Mr. Fery told me that full operation for me should commence in early April. I hope he remembers to call me and inform me of that. I really need the job..

Besides! I can't wait for my 30% Starbucks discount!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

I WILL get accepted by Starbucks, right? Now I'm confused if I'm actually hired or.. not. Gah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...its not bout late submission...it is bout d class already full bro. we dont delay on our work.

Glacius said...

Yep! No problem there, anyways. It's all cool. Still waiting for your call, bro! Hohoho ..

bosan giler kat rumah. -_-