Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Round Two!

The first interview at Starbucks went quite.. Well. A little bit bumpy because of my own experience. I have no whatsoever experience with the F&B line before, and I think Mr Fery was kind of.. disappointed.

I heard that tone in his voice I swear!

But nevermind! I've been given the second chance to proove my very best, to show that I really need this job! My next interview will be done tomorrow. Can't wait :D

Ho ho ho.

And I just came back from another outing with Shaz and Advertlets.com .. Managed to watched Ah Long PTE LTD. Good stuff, for a local made sort of thing. Although the main actor was ..gay. Ugh.

But it really made me feel like I was back home.. Penang..

How I miss the Hokkien dialect!

Now I'm hungry and bored. Anybody wanna feed me? LOL

No comments: