Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Safari Vs Vista.

I think I'm rather comfortable in using blogspot now.  Besides that, I just installed Safari onto this laptop through the Apple Software Updater that came alone with iTunes and it does remind me of the times when I was using my friend's MacBookPro ..

The reason I switched from using my Mozilla Firefox to Safari was because.. I already had a skin for Firefox to look like Safari, but since there's the original thing, might as well use it.

<3

I loooooove Safari so so much XD hahahahahaha.. Eat shit Internet Explorer _|_

Besides of not having a job, my classes won't even start until next week.  BOOOOOOOOOO.

Now I'm gonna be REALLY bored and emo.  Urgh.

On top of that, after I get a job, I was planning to work for.. maybe a new laptop?  But the problem is, I have no experience in downloading Mac applications or anything, so I will settle down with the overrated Windows, but will have an XP OS mounted onto it IF it's a bloody Vista.  Going to use that as a full time music machine..

.. Since I just found out that Native Instrument's Battery 3 uses about.. oh, not much.  14 WHOLE GBs OFF THE HARD DISK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*dies*

No comments: