Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Excitement Kicks In Again!

There's only one reason why I'm here in KL. Or rather, Selangor. And that is to study my balls off and get good results. It's the 25th of March, and yes, the new semester is coming! Wheeee

I'll be taking 5 subjects:
  • Taxation
  • Introduction to Finance & Banking
  • Management Accounting 1
  • Financial Accounting 1
  • Commercial Law
I'll be taking bloody law, again, after what happeend last year's semester - I FAILED. Haha.

But I'm going to drop either one of these subjects. I remember one of them clashed like mad, but I can't really remember which one. Oh well. Sucks not having your personal class schedule when KDU refuses to give you one. Or something like that.

.. I blame the government for it, not the lovely people who works in it.

Except for the bloody motherfucker who told us during our orientation that we can park anywhere outside unless if we don't block the entrances of the houses or something. Got my first summon during my whole driving period and that HAD to be in Selangor, not in Penang.

Wheeee

No comments: