Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Accepted.

I think I made it. Did I ever mention that I'm usually never aware with whatever's going on around me? Right now, I'm not sure if I'm accepted, or.. nearly accepted by Starbucks, Ikano.

Thing is, my store manager (I think) will call me up regarding my quick tour around Starbucks, to make new friends with the espresso machine and.. so on.

Does that mean I'm accepted already or not? Hahaha.

'Till I get my uniform, then that's when I'll confirm I'm under Starbucks.

But what.. the pay is not RM5 like what many would say. It's RM4.75 .. Whatever it is, its definitely better than F.O.S @ The Curve.

Maybe there're better job offers, but having 30% off Starbucks foodstuff and 2 free drinks per 5 hours is more than enough for me. Bwahahahahahahaha.

Now I can't wait to really start A.S.A.P. ..

Note to self: Blogging through the HTML mode is a lot more faster and less memory-consuming. Gahahahahaa..

2 comments:

jennifer said...

gosh. 2 free drinks in 5 hours?!?!? IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!

Glacius said...

That's not too bad. I guess I can have my beverages as my.. 'meals' during my work.. hohoho.. I'll have the largest drinks and that should keep me full for the whole night..XD