Friday, August 6, 2010

The Quest or Tone III.

Last night, as I was looking around for M-Audio items, I realized that I never gotten the Line 6 TonePort UX1, which is a very powerful audio interface with .. I forgot what plugin was that for the effete rack an all.

I was looking at that, or something that supports RCA outputs. I found out that most of the monitors which was in my range has RCA outputs, so that's a killer for me.

But I can assure you that the sound quality is just bloody awesome. Heh.

Anyways, new list:

M-Audio Studiophile A20 or A30
M-Audio FastTrack / Line 6 TonePort A30
M-Audio Oxygen v.3 49

Hmmmm..

That all should cost about 500++..











I just checked again that the TonePort is .. unavailable. But mysteriously, they share the same products in black (literally instead of the signature POD red.) which are now known as POD Studio UX1, UX2, UX8 and KB37.

I guess I was a bigger idiot. After all, the TonePort was released years back. Lol.

No comments: