Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In Tears.

People who are brought down to a level where they are in tears are only meant for the weak.

But let's have a look at the typical competition between the strong, and the weak.

The rabbit vs the tortoise in a race.

The rabbit was a bit too overconfident and the tortoise won because the rabbit took a nap.

It doesn't really matter who's better, or who's not. If the rabbit wasn't to be such of an idiot to take a nap, he would've won by metres ahead.

My case is simple. I never liked being around my family. Like friends, we only meet up once in a while, and that's good enough for me to start swearing against them because of their stupidity at times.

Of course, that's not a good thing because they were the one who groomed us.

But even if you have a dog, and you beat the shit out of it everytime, it'll run away from "home" one day.











What hurts us only makes us stronger, yes?











I guess I wasn't an idiot by paying off AUD$ 987 for my pedals. Definitely worth it. Waiting for the guitar to pop by so I can pay all of that stuff off as well.

No comments: