Monday, August 2, 2010

Penning Some Thoughts.

Now, I just had a look at the beautiful iMacs they had on the Apple store. My word, I had done my research and the i7 core was bloody insane.

And yes, I came back to that dilemma where I am not sure if I should be going for the i5, or the i7, and also, if i should be going for the normal iMac without the quad-core, or the one with the quad core.

Great, huh.

I have completely no idea what to pick, and I just worked my financing scheme, if I work hard enough, I'm able to get this iMac in just 3 months time, but that's when you'll probably see me dead or something. Hopefully all goes well by then.

My hours were shortened, so its hard to say that I am earning a good amount of cash.

Plus I have a big sum to pay off the guitar too, so that's something to not look forward to.

So, I've got 3 to 5 months to think about the iMac.

More importantly, I got that amount of time to reconsider what specs it should be loaded with.

Why are you 4GB RAM chips so darn expensive?!

No comments: